Red Centre, Top End & East Coast Explorer with Sea Princess & Field of Light
17 nights departing 21 March 2020
Explore the heart of Australia before spending time in the Top End and cruising down the East Coast in style aboard Sea Princess. Observe the breathtaking changing colours of an Uluru sunrise and sunset and explore the sacred Aboriginal culture and history of Uluru. Enjoy a self-guided walk through Field of Light after dark. Experience the tropical atmosphere of Darwin. Take in the splendour of Litchfield National Park with its thundering waterfalls, rainforest pockets and historic sacred sites. Discover the highlights of each new port call as the Sea Princess carries you down the East Coast.
- 3 night Alice Springs to Uluru Discovery tour including accommodation and touring.
- Field of Light pass.
- One way economy flight from Alice Springs to Darwin.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Esplanade Darwin including breakfast, welcome drinks & canapés.
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off tour.
- Full day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls tour including lunch.
- Charles Darwin Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise including transfers.
- Transfer from your hotel to the cruise terminal.
- 10 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Darwin to Sydney with port calls in Cairns, Alotau (Papua New Guinea) & Brisbane. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal.†
Terms & Conditions
package reference: HOA2617RC
Above pricing is based on the arrangements listed under package inclusions only. Itinerary is subject to change or substitution.
Images courtesy of GSR, Princess Cruises & Tourism WA
†Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.