Barossa and Hahndorf Highlights
This full day tour takes you to South Australia’s premium wine region to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines including the world famous Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre and Saltram Wine Estate. Enjoy a sumptuous 2 course lunch at the South Australian Company Store. Then wind your way through the picturesque Adelaide Hills to Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement, where you will have free time to explore the many shops and galleries.
- Morning tea, tour and tastings at the multiaward winning Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre.
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa.
- Cellar door tastings and learn about the ‘Saltram Story’ at Saltram Wine Estate, Angaston
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course lunch and wine tastings from 2 boutique wineries at the South Australian Company Store, Angaston.
- Visit the famous Herbig Family Tree.
- Explore the tree-lined main street of historic Hahndorf.
- Full day tour.
- Morning tea and 2 course lunch.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down.
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide.
Terms & Conditions
N.B. Operates Mon, Tue and Fri, excluding Christmas Day and Good Friday. Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 am or selected Adelaide hotels. Returns 5.15 pm