Best of Southern Australia with Sea Princess & Indian Pacific 12-03-19
per person twin share
Cruise the stunning Southern coast of Australia before exploring the highlights of Western Australia. Complete your Aussie adventure with a journey aboard the iconic Indian Pacific.
Exclusive to Holidays of Australia and the World.
Discover the picturesque and world famous Margaret River region. Wander the shores of Monkey Mia Beach and watch for the famous dolphins that come in regularly to interact with people. Explore stunning scenery, red-rock gorges and spectacular coastal cliffs at Kalbarri National Park. Witness the mystical Pinnacles Desert in Western Australia. Say hello to the Rottnest Island Quokkas, world renowned as the happiest animal on Earth and an icon of the island. Indulge in the all-inclusive service on board the Indian Pacific.
22 nights departing 12 March 2019
- Transfer from Sydney Airport to the White Bay Cruise Terminal.
- 11 nights aboard Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Fremantle with port calls in Melbourne, Burnie, Hobart, Adelaide, Albany and Margaret River. Your cruise includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from Fremantle Cruise Terminal to your accommodation. Includes a City Sights tour.
- 2 night stay in Perth at Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast daily.
- 2 night Pinnacles, Kalbarri & Monkey Mia tour including meals, touring and accommodation.
- 4 night stay in Perth at Pan Pacific Perth including breakfast daily.
- Full day Grand Rottnest Island tour including lunch.
- Transfer from your accommodation to East Perth Rail Terminal.
- 3 nights aboard Indian Pacific travelling from Perth to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and off train experiences in Kalgoorlie, Nullarbor, Cook, Adelaide, Broken Hill and the Blue Mountains.
- Transfer from Sydney Central Station to Sydney Airport.
Short Breaks Australia
Phone 1800 810 910