Best of South Australia with Pacific Eden & Indian Pacific
per person twin share
Cruise to the Apple Isle and uncover the hidden gems in Burnie & Port Arthur. See the best of SA before boarding the Indian Pacific.
See the colonial history of beautiful Port Arthur. Taste sublime wine in one of Australia’s top wine regions the Barossa Valley. Travel through the majestic Blue Mountains as part of your rail journey.
- Transfer to the Adelaide Cruise Terminal.†
- 7 nights aboard the Pacific Eden cruising from Adelaide to Tasmania with port calls in Burnie, Port Arthur and Hobart. Includes on board meals and entertainment.
- Transfer from the cruise terminal to your hotel. Includes Adelaide City Sights tour.
- 3 night stay in Adelaide at the Holiday Inn Express including breakfast.
- Full day Grand Barossa with Hahndorf tour.
- Transfer from your hotel to the rail terminal.
- 1 night aboard the Indian Pacific travelling from Adelaide to Sydney in Gold or Platinum Service. Your journey includes all meals, drinks and an off train experience in Broken Hill.
Transfer from Sydney Central Station.†
| twin share per person
| single per person
† Transfers included within a 50km radius. Extra km’s additional.
Images courtesy of GSR, Tourism SA & Tourism TAS.
Short Breaks Australia
Phone 1800 810 910