2 Trains, The Best of Queensland & The Tropics - 18-09-18
Enjoy the best of Queensland on this Rail & Cruise holiday. Discover tropical Cairns then escape to the Great Barrier Reef for 3 nights
Snorkel over colourful coral gardens, stroll golden
sandy beaches and wander rainforest trails.
Small ship cruising aboard Coral Expeditions II with
a maximum of 44 guests onboard.
Experience the World Heritage-listed reef from
private moorings away from the tourist crowds with
the expedition experts.
Be guided by an expert Marine Biologist on glass
bottom boat and snorkelling tours.
- Transfer from the Airport to the Rail Terminal.
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Brisbane to Cairns in a RailBed seat including main meals.
- Transfer from Cairns Rail Terminal to your hotel.
- 2 night stay in Cairns at the Hilton Cairns including breakfast.*
- Full day Classic Kuranda tour including Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Cairns Cruise Terminal.
- 3 nights aboard the Coral Expeditions II cruising the Great Barrier Reef. Includes on board meals.
- 2 night stay in Cairns at the Hilton Cairns including breakfast.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Cairns Rail Terminal.
- 1 night aboard the Spirit of Queensland travelling from Cairns to Brisbane in a RailBed seat including main meals.
- Transfer from the Rail Terminal to the Airport.
|Twin share from
|Contact us for more travel dates and upgrades!
N.B. *Based on twin share in a cabin on 23 Oct 2018 departures. 18 Sep 2018 departures from $3,889 pp twin share. ~Within a 50km radius.
Short Breaks Australia
Phone 1800 810 910